By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) of Narayana Hrudayalaya’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Narayana Hrudayalaya's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Narayana Hrudayalaya at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) of Narayana Hrudayalaya’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
The materials on Narayana Hrudayalaya's website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Narayana Hrudayalaya makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Narayana Hrudayalaya does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to its website.
In no event shall Narayana Hrudayalaya or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Narayana Hrudayalaya’s website, even if Narayana Hrudayalaya or a Narayana Hrudayalaya’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Narayana Hrudayalaya's website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Narayana Hrudayalaya does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Narayana Hrudayalaya may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Narayana Hrudayalaya does not however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Narayana Hrudayalaya's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Permission to contact
By clicking the Submit button on any of the forms on Narayana Hrudayalaya’ s website, I hereby authorize Narayana Hrudayalaya or any of its authorized service providers to call or communicate to me with respect to healthcare services requested by me at the given telephone number, duly registered in my name, irrespective of whether the number is registered with National Do Not Call/ Do Not Disturb Registry or not.