The Department of Paediatrics at Narayana Health has made an outstanding contribution in the field of Paediatric health care at a global level. The centre is renowned for excellence in the diagnostics and management of diseases in children from neonates to adolescents in a child-friendly environment.
- Infectious Diseases
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Organ Transplantation
- Bone Marrow Transplant
The Child Guidance Clinic, where children below the age of 16 years with neurological and psychological problems are provided specialized treatment by a multidisciplinary team consisting of neurologists, psychiatrists and psychologists. The clinic also provides training and guidance to caretakers.
- Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care unit for high-risk new-borns
- One of the Largest dedicated Paediatric Liver and Renal Transplant programme in India.
- One of the Largest Dedicated Paediatric Intensive Care Units (PICU).
- One of the Largest specialised Paediatric units for heart ailments in India.
- One of the Largest Paediatric Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant programme in India.