The Department of Paediatrics at Narayana Health has made an outstanding contribution in the field of Paediatric health care across the globe. The centre is renowned for excellence in the diagnostics and management of diseases in children from neonates to adolescents in a child-friendly environment.
Our expertise in Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatric Cardio Surgery has enabled us to become a world-class referral centre. Our Hospitals are among the best children’s hospital in India. The paediatrics department at NH offers treatment in specialities —
- Infectious Diseases
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Organ Transplantation
- Bone Marrow Transplant
The Child Guidance Clinic, where children below the age of 16 years with neurological and psychological problems are provided specialized treatment by a multidisciplinary team consisting of neurologists, psychiatrists and psychologists. The child speciality clinic also provides training and guidance to caretakers.
- Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care unit for high-risk new-borns
- One of the Largest dedicated Paediatric Liver and Renal Transplant programme in India.
- One of the Largest Dedicated Paediatric Intensive Care Units (PICU).
- One of the Largest specialised Paediatric units for heart ailments in India.
- One of the Largest Paediatric Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant programme in India.