Narayana Institute of Kidney Diseases
At Narayana Health a team of experienced and accomplished nephrologists treats various kinds of kidney disorders, including acute and chronic kidney diseases, kidney transplantation, hypertension, acid-base electrolyte disorders, nephrolithiasis (kidney stones) and complex procedures such as renal denervation for uncontrolled hypertension.
Across all multispecialty units of Narayana Health, state-of-the-art dialysis units with modern equipment and treatment facilities work 24/7 to full capacity. Different services offered by the department include-
- Kidney Biopsy
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Peritoneal Dialysis (CPD)
- Plasma Dialysis (Plasmapheresis)
- Liver Dialysis (MARS Therapy)
- Kidney Transplant / Complicated Kidney Transplant like ABO incompatible, Highly sensitised Recipient, transplant in HIV patients, combined kidney and liver transplantation, combined kidney and pancreas transplantation, cadaver kidney transplantation & Swap transplantation.
We have a fully functional department of radiology, catheterisation laboratories and tissue typing.