At Narayana Health, a team of experienced and accomplished nephrologists treats various kinds of kidney disorders, including acute and chronic kidney diseases, kidney transplantation, hypertension, acid-base electrolyte disorders, nephrolithiasis (kidney stones) and complex procedures such as renal denervation for uncontrolled hypertension.
The state-of-the-art dialysis units with modern equipment and facilities for nephrology treatment operates 24/7 at full capacity across all multispecialty hospitals of Narayana Health. Different services offered by the nephrology department include-
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Peritoneal Dialysis (CPD)
- Plasma Dialysis (Plasmapheresis)
- Liver Dialysis (MARS Therapy)
- Kidney Transplant
- Combined Kidney & Liver Transplant and Kidney Biopsy