Clinical Haematology is a branch of clinical medicine which deals with diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders from conditions such as iron deficiency through to leukemia.
Haematology department at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Offers wide range of services ranging from outpatient clinic, inpatient day care facility, laboratory, blood bank under one roof. In addition, we also have advanced blood banking services with platelet aphaeresis, leukodepletion, irradiation facilities etc. - essential for high end complete haematological services.
Diseases treated under clinical Haematology are:
- Acute Leukaemia
- Chronic Leukaemia
- Plasma Cell disorders
- Lymphoma – Hodgkin / Non Hodgkin
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Thalassemia and other haemoglobinopathies
- All types of coagulation and thrombotic disorders
- Haemoglobin and platelet disorders