Dr. Kiran V H joined Sahyadri Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Shimoga as Consultant physician, Department of Internal Medicine in April 2017. Dr. Kiran V H did MBBS from JJM Medical College in 2010 and completed MD in Internal Medicine from KMC Mangalore (Manipal University). Worked as Senior Resident in Internal Medicine at Shimoga Institute of Medical Science, Shimoga. Presently working as a consultant in SNMH Department of Internal Medicine. Has special interest in critical care and diabetic foot care. And Fellowship in Diabetology from Middlesex University (UK). Took initiative along with Dr. Gopal in starting charcoal hemoperfusion dialysis for paraquat poisoning patient and successful in saving 3 patients out of 6. During the Covid-19 pandemic 1000+ of patients were treated and nearly 250 patients were effectively cured in Covid ICU under his supervision.
Fields of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care
- Co-Relation of Severity of CAD with Urine Microalbuminemia
- Profile of Malignancy in HIV
- Platelet Count to Splenic Diameter: A non- Invasive Assessing the Risk of Oesophageal Varices
- Special interest in critical care and diabetic foot management.
- Interest in reading spiritual books and social activity.
Kannada, English, Hindi, Malayalam