Dr. P. K. Hari Kumar, Consultant – Cardiac Thoracic and vascular surgeon, Address: Salem Tamilnadu
- MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore in 1996
- DNB (General Surgery) from St. Martha's Hospital Bangalore in March 2003
- DNB (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) from Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Whitefield, Bangalore in June 2008.
Post held in past
- Chief Cardio-thoracic surgeon
Fields of Experience
- 13 years of complete experience in the surgical field.
- Performed 4000 cases including both Adult and pediatric Cardiac Surgical Cases independently, which includes CABG (Off Pump and On Pump), CABG with total arterial revascularization, Valve Replacements and Valve repairs, Aortic surgeries (Bentall procedure) etc.
- Expertise of Pediatric cardiac surgeries include Repair of Septal Defects, TOF, TAPVC, Single Ventricle.
Awards & Recognition
- Role of Thymectomy in Myasthenia
- Best Paper awards IACTS 2006
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member of Indian association of Cardio thoracic surgeon
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Coronary Cameral Fistula in Pediatric patients
- IJCTVS ( Indian Journal of Cardiovascular Thoracic surgery)
Key Procedures Performed
- Adult Cardiac surgeries include CABG (Off pump and On pump).
- CABG with total Arterial revascularization, Valve Replacement and Valve Repairs. Aortic Surgeries (Bentall Procedure).
- Paediatric cardiac surgeries include Repair of Septal defects, TOF, TAPVC, Single Ventricle.
- Valve repairs
- Total Arterial revascularisation
English, Hindi, Tamil, Kanada