Dr. Dipesh Maskey, MD, DM (Pulmonology),Consultant- Pulmonary & Critical care medicine, Marital Status: Married
- MD Internal Medicine (AIIMS)
- DM Pulmonary and critical care Medicine (PGIMER)
Post held in past
- Consultant and Associate professor and In charge in Department of Medicine and critical care unit.
Fields of Experience
- Advanced COPD
- Bronchial Asthma
- Specialized in management of septic shock
- Thoracoscopy and bronchoscopy
Awards & Recognition
- Topped all Nepal common entrance test and won scholarship to study MBBS, conducted by Ministry of Education, Nepal (1997)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Fellow of Academy of Pulmonary Sciences (India)
- Life member of Nepalese society of Critical care Medicine (NSCCM)
- Member of Malaysian Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (MABIP) Publications. Member of ATS/ Chest/ ERS/ICS
- Case reports on Immune Restoration Syndrome with disseminated Penicillium marneffei and Cytomegalovirus co- infections in AIDS.
- Article- Diagnostic performance of various tests and criteria employed in allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
Key Procedures Performed
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy Interventional Pulmonology- Rigid bronchoscopy, thoracoscopy and EBUS.
- Working on various case reports
- Article writing
English, Hindi, Nepalese