Posts Held in the past
- January 2013 onwards : Consultant in Pediatric Cardiology, Narayana Hrudalaya Hospital, Raipur, C.G
- June 2011 to December 2012 : Consultant in Pediatric Cardiology, RamKrishna Care Hospital,Raipur, C.G
- January 2010 to May 2011 : Consultant in Pediatric Cardiology , Care Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- January 2009 to December 2009: Consultant in Pediatric Cardiology, Innova Hospitals, Secunderabad.
- November 2006 to June 2007: Assistant Professor in Pediatric Cardiology, Amrita Institute of Medial Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi, India.
- September 2004 to October 2006: Fellow in Pediatric Cardiology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Kochi, India.
- September 2003 to August 2004: Assistant Professor in General Pediatrics, C.U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar, India.
- March 2003 to August 2003: Tutor in Pediatrics, C.U.Shah Medical College, Surendranagar, India.
- February 2000 to February 2003: Resident in General Pediatrics, M.P . Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, India
- January 1999 to December 1999: Rotatory Internship, Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Rajkot, India.
- Assistant Professor in Pediatric Cardiology, Fellow in Pediatric Cardiology
- Determinants Of Early Outcome After Neonatal Cardiac Surgery In A Developing Country, J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg., September 2007;134: 765-771, Kinjal Bakshi, Balu Vaidyanathan, KR Sundaram, Suresh G Rao, K Shivaprakasha, Suresh G Nair, Suresh Chengode, R Krishna Kumar.
- Coil closure of Isolated aortopulmonary collateral in a child with otherwise structurally normal heart, presented with congestive heart failure- A Case report.Annals of Pediatric Cardiology, Jan – June, Vol. 3 Issue 1. Sumanta S Padhi, Kinjal Bakshi, R K Shastri.
- Balloon Atrial Septostomy through Internal Jugular Vein in a 45-day old child with transposition of great arteries. Annals of Pediatric Cardiology, Jan – June, Vol. 3 Issue 1. Sumanta S Padhi, Kinjal Bakshi, Avinash P Londhe.
- Management of complications that arise during transcatheter closure of atrial septal defects and patent ductus arteriosus .Indian heart journal. 60(4 Suppl D):D47-53. Sangeetha Viswanathan, Kinjal Bakshi, B R J Kannan, Arun C Nair, R Krishna Kumar
- Dr. Kinjal Bakshi has been working as Pediatric Cardiology Consultant with Narayana for five years.
- Working as independent pediatric cardiology consultant since 6 ½ years at leading pediatric cardiac setups.
Clinical assessment of patients on outpatient basis with complete echocardiographic evaluation.
- Experience in fetal echocardiography and medical fetal interventions.
Managing critically ill patients in intensive care unit with good experience in central line insertions and other emergency care.
- Managing the post-operative cardiac patients.
- Pediatric cardiac arrhythmia management.
- Emergency cardiac interventions like balloon atrial septostomy, routine diagnostic cardiac catheterizations and interventions like PDA coil closure, PDA device closure, ASD device closure, balloon pulmonary valvotomy, balloon aortic valvotomy independently. Performance of other interventions like, various types of stenting procedures.
Key Procedures Performed:
- Balloon atrial septostomy.
- PDA coil closure.
- PDA device closure.
- ASD device closure.
- Balloon pulmonary valvotomy.
- Balloon aortic valvotomy.
Fields of Expertise
- Pediatric cardiac arrhythmia management