Posts Held in the past
- Sr. Consultant in Cardiology from Dec 2012 till date in NH-MMI, Lalpur, Raipur.
- Consultant in Cardiology – June 2011 to Dec. 2012 Ramkrishna Care Hospital, Raipur.
- Consultant in Cardiology – Jan. 2010 to May 2011 Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills , Hyderabad, India.
- Consultant in Cardiology – Jan. 2009 to Dec. 2009 Innova Children's Heart Hospital, Secunderabad, India.
- Post DM Fellow (PDF) in Cardiology – Jan. 2008 to Dec. 2008 in Department of Cardiology, Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology.
Fields of Expertise
Coronary and Structural Heart Disease Interventions
Awards & Recognition
- Invited Faculty in International Conferences :
- EURO-PCR – France - 2016.
- 1st International Conf. on Structural Heart Disease – Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University ,Dhaka, Bangladesh- 31st October – 2nd November 2009.
- Conducted workshop in Structural Heart Disease at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib medical University Dhaka, Bangladesh. Invited Faculty in National Conferences :
- Heart Failure Association of India, 2nd annual meeting on heart failure, Hyderabad February 2016.
- NIC (National Interventional Council) – Delhi, 2015.
- PCSI (Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, National conferences) → 2009, 2011, 2012.
- STEMI – India, Chennai – 2015.
- India Live – 2015
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Presentations in International Conferences :
- TCT Washington DC - 2016
- PICS, Chicago - 2014.
- EURO-PCR - 2015.
- EURO - PCR - 2016. Presentations in National Conferences :
- PCSI – 2015, 2010.
- IJCTO, Lucknow – 2015.
- NIC, Kochi – 2014.
- ACVS, Hyderabad – 2013.
- CSI Kerala Chapter – 2007
Hindi, English and Oriya
- Spontaneous PDA Spasm A rare Phenomenon under review.
- Simultaneous RCA Ostial Stenting and Perforated ASD Device losure – An Innovative Therapy for a patient with CAD, Severe LV dysfunction and ASD – under review.
- Coil Closure of Isolated Aortopulmonary collateral in a child with otherwise normal heart with Congestive Heart Failure – A case Report. Annals of Paediatric Cardiology, Jan. – June, Vol. 3 Issue 1.
- Balloon Atrial Septostomy through Internal Jugular Vein in a 45 days old child with Transposition of great Arteries (Annals of Paediatric Cardiology, Jan. – June, Vol. 3 Issue 1).
- Tricuspid Valve Repair with Neo-Papillary Muscle from Right Ventricular Trabecula (Ann Thorac Surg. 2010:90:320-32).
- Transcatheter management of Patent Ductus Arteriosus in Sick Ventilated Small Infants. (Indian Heart J 2004 : 56:232-234).
- Convulsive Syncope after bidirectional Glenn Shunts: Physiological Implication for a Neurological event. (Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery 5 (2006) 594-598).