Terms and conditions for usage of My NH Privilege card at any NH healthcare facility:
- Offers are valid at healthcare facilities of NH in India.
*Visit www.narayanahealth.org/mynh-privilege-card to view the NH Network.
- Cardholders are requested to present the card details at the healthcare facility to avail the benefits.
- Complementary health check-up coupons enclosed with the card are valid for 3 months from the date of issue. The coupon is not transferable; each coupon can be used by respective individuals covered in this Card.
- In-Patient discount is applicable only after 3 months from the date of card issue.
- In-patient discounts are not applicable for patients availing insurance & other scheme benefits.
- Offers in the card cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing promotions or discounts.
- NH reserves the right to amend the privileges as well as terms and conditions of the Privilege Card at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- This offers applicable to this Card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- NH is not responsible if the Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or misused. No replacement will be provided in such circumstances. Customers will have to purchase a new card to avail further discounts at the hospital.
- The User acknowledges that NH is merely offering the card facility for enhanced privileges at healthcare facilities of NH and is not involved in either debiting or crediting of any money or any money value from the card of the user. NH shall not be, in any manner, liable for any untoward or fraudulent act or omission or wrongful financial transaction of the User or in cases of any loss, improper or erroneous use of the Card. The User shall not have any claim, in whatsoever manner, against NH.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of the card shall be referred to arbitration under Arbitration and Conciliation Act , 1996.
Card Activation Steps for banking purpose:
As mentioned above, you will be required to send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Mobile Number in use
- Email ID in us
- Self-attested Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (both front and back on a single page)
- Scan the letter in which your card is attached that has the 12-digit reference number.
For any feedback and suggestions pertaining to My NH Privilege Card, please contact 186-0208-0208 or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All queries related to banking transactions using this card may be addressed to DIPL on 02249051000 or email@example.com