Dr Sathya Maruthavanan has completed her MBBS from Govt Medical College, Mysore in the year 1992 & later completed her MD (Radiation Oncology) from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore in the year 2004. She has 12 years of experience in Radiation Oncology. Presently he is working as an Assistant Professor in MMC&RI, KR Hospital Mysore.
Fields of Expertise
- Chemo irradiation in Solid Malignancies.
- Research Interest – 1. Radio Sensitizers 2. Targeted Therapy.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Life Member, Association of Radiation Oncologists India.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member, Bangalore Oncology Group.
Biomab EGFRTM (nimotuzumab/h-r3) in combination with std of care in Squamous cell carcinoma of Head & Neck. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, biology physics vol.69, issue-3 supp 1st November 2007. B.K.M Reddy, Vidyasagar, K Shenoy, A Shenoy, L Vishwanath, G Babu, Bapsy, M Sathya, M Srinivasa & Nanjundppa.
English, Tamil & Kannada