Dr. Arun H M graduated from Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute of Bangalore, PG Diploma in Pulmonary Medicine (DTCD) from Mysore Medical College & Research Institute & Post Graduation DNB in (Pulmonary Medicine) from NBE, New Delhi Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore in the year 2014.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in Oxford Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore Prior to Narayana Health.
He has attended various CME’s, seminars & workshops in different parts of the country to keep updated on various topics of Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care.
He is working as a chest specialist doctor in Mysore in the management of the Narayana Multispeciality health group. Dr. Arun H M comprehends his role in medical science to reverse and rejuvenate his patient’s disease and health. Due to his rational thought process, he is diligently working with different modalities as a pulmonologist in Mysore. Having around a decade of experience, he has become Mysore’s best pulmonologist, well-versed with treating chronic to acute diseases.
Having worked under various prestigious institutions in India, Dr. Arun H M has experience in performing various medical procedures and interventions for the betterment of his patients. There are very few best pulmonologists in Mysore, and Dr. Arun H M is one of them, who is toiling to make healthcare accessible to everyone at an affordable price. Yes, that is how Dr. Arun H M became one of the top pulmonologists in Mysore. On top of this, he is well-known for his multidisciplinary clinical and surgical skills. He offers the most comfortable consultation and treatment.
- MBBS, DTCD, DNB (Respiratory diseases)
Fields of Expertise
- Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests
- Interpretation of Polysomnography
- Performing Fiber optic bronchoscopy
- Bronchoalveolar lavage
- TBNA, TBLB
- Intercostal Drainage
- Pleuroscopy & Biopsy
- Thoracoscopy & Adhesiolysis
- Thoracic Ultrasound
- Skin Prick Testing for Allergens
- Various critical care procedures
Awards & Recognition
- GEPRA – 2017
- Certification on AASM
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- European Respiratory Society
- Indian CHEST Society
- CHEST Council of India
- ATS Membership
- Co-infection of pulmonary Mucor mycosis& aspergillosis presenting as bilateral vocal cord palsy
- Perception gap of sleep in Medical Intensive Care Unit
- Microbiological diagnosis of Empyema & Parapneumonic effusions & the role of PCR
English, Kannada, Hindi