Dr Rajendra Rajagopal completed his MBBS from Mysore Medical College in the year 2002, he has completed Instruction Course in Biostatistics & Research Methodology from PGIMER, Chandigarh & later did his MD in Psychiatry from PGIMER, Chandigarh in the year 2008. He has 11 years of experience in the Psychiatry department and currently working at Mysore Medical College as an Assistant Professor.
Fields of Expertise
Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Registered under Karnataka Medical Council.
- Kulhara P, Kumar S, Rajagopal R. Disability in schizophrenia: Conceptual issues, Journal of Mental Health and Human Behaviour 2006;57-63.
- Mattoon SK, Shah R, Rajagopal R, Biswas PS, Singh SM. Quetiapine: Relatively safe in overdose? India J Psychiatry 2009; 51:139-40.
- Anil Kumar MN Pai NB, Raveesh BN, Rajagopal R, Shivarudrappa NKM, Siddika N. Etiology and management of Sexual Dysfunction. Online J Health Allied Scs. 2009;8(2):1.
- Chakrabarti S, Grover S, Rajagopal R. Electroconvulsive therapy: A Review of Knowledge, experience and attitudes of patients concerning the treatment the world J Biol Psychiatry, 2010; 11:525-537.
- Chakrabarti S, Grover S, Rajagopal R. Perceptions and Awareness of Electroconvulsive Therapy among Patients and their Families: A Review of the Research from Developing Countries J ECT: 2010;26: 317-322.
- Grover S, Chakrabarti S, Khehra N, Rajagopal R. Does the experience of Electroconvulsive Therapy improve awareness and perceptions of treatment among relatives of patients. J ECT:2011;27(1):67-72.
English, Hindi and Kannada