Dr Kumar K S completed MBBS from Mysore Medical College in the year 1997, MS in General Surgery from Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai in the year 2001, DNB in General Surgery from Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi in the year 2001. He did his MCh in Paediatric Surgery from St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore & later also completed DNB in Paediatric Surgery from Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi in the year 2005. He has 15 years of teaching experience.
Key Procedures Performed
Paediatric Urology and Laparoscopic Surgery
Gold Medal in DNB Paediatric Surgery.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Registered under Karnataka Medical Council.
- Mediastinal Tuberculous Lymphadenitis - A typical Presentation of Tuberculosis, Desai C, Kumar K S, Rao P, Thapar VT, Super A. N. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine Jan - Mar 1999 Vol 45(1).
- Appendicular Tuberculosis - Case Report, Bakshi G K., Kumar K.S., Sadanand V. Shetty, Amita Joshi, Bombay Hospital, Journal Vol 42 No. 42000.
- Cholecysto Duodenoplasty - Case Review Rohondia O S., Bapat R d., Kumar K S.et al. India Journal of Gastroenterology June 2001 vol 20.
- Rectus sheath hematoma - A Differential Diagnosis of Acute abdomen, Bakshi G K., Kumar K S Kashid Y., Kashid Y., Shetty S. V., Indian Practitioner April 2002 Vol. 55 No.4.
- Bloody diarrhoea Caused By a Needle in the Pancreatic Head - Case Report S. Rao, Kumar K S R. Kannan, AJD Cruz Journal of Pediatric Surgery September 2003 Vol 38:9 E 17-18.
- Accepted for publication: Broken Tracheostomy tube -A cryptic Tracheobronchial Foreign body Kumar K S., Das K, D’ Cruz A.J.D, Indian Journal of Paediatrics.
English, Hindi and Kannada