Dr. Savitha graduated with a MBBS from Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Bajapur. She completed her post graduation in DGO from Mysore Medical College and went on to complete her DNB (OBG) from Apollo BGS Hospital, Mysore. She has also worked as a Consultant and Assistant Professor, OBG in the Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, B G Nagar, Mandya before joining NH Mysore. In addition, she has attended the State Conference of Indian Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology, in Bellary, April 2008. She has also attended the Conference of Indian Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology in New Delhi, January 2009. She has also conducted a CME at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences on the topic, Recent Concepts in Management of Preeclampsia in 2011.
Fields of Expertise
- Routine and complicated labor
- Obstetric emergencies
- Caesarean Section
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic assisted Hysterectomy
- Clamp less Hysterectomy
- Infertility Management
- Laparoscopic Sterilization procedures
English, Hindi, Kannada
Professional Memberships & Certifications
Permanent Registration with Karnataka Medical Council affiliated to Indian Medical Council in 2005
- Reputed corpus luteal cyst mimicking as an ectopic pregnancy in the Asian journal of pharmaceutical and; health sciences, Apr-June 2014
- A rare case of second degree uterovaginal prolapse with vesical calculus in the Indian journal of medical case reports, vol4, issue 1, Apr-June 2014
- Rare case of serous cystadenoma of ovary with embedded teratoma and torsion in post-hysterectomized women. Caltech journal of surgery, 2014 Sep-Dec vol 1.
- A Giant Ovarian Cyst: A rare case of Mucinous Cystadenocarcinoma of the ovary in a teenage girl. Journal of postgraduate Gynecology and Obstetrics in an open access, peer reviewed online journal published by department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Seth G.S Medical College and K.E.M Hospital, Parel, Mumbai India.
Listening to music
Posts Held in the past