Dr Aravinda completed his MD (General Medicine) in 2014 and DM in Neurology in 2017. During his residency, he acquired fine diagnostic and clinical skills from eminent professors in the fields of medicine and neurology. He has presented papers at state and national level conferences and has to his credit many publications in well-known journals. His oral presentation titled “Mild Cognitive Impairment in Elderly Population” received the prestigious Gangadhar Verma Memorial award at the RAJAPICON-2012. He obtained a fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine and completed certificate course in Diabetology in 2013. Before joining Narayana Health, he served as the consultant in Neurology and in-charge of stroke Neurology in Bangalore. He is particularly interested in stroke, epilepsy, headache, Parkinson's disease/movement disorders, dementia, autoimmune Neurology and Diabetology.
- MBBS, MD(General Medicine), DM(Neurology), FICM, CDM
Post held in past
- Consultant Neurologist
Fields of Expertise
Treatment and management of:
- Parkinson's disease and other neurological conditions
Awards & Recognition
- presentation titled” Mild cognitive impairment in elderly population” received the prestigious Gangadhar verma memorial award at the RAJAPICON-2012.
- Obtained a fellowship in intensive care medicine in 2013.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Completed the certificate course in Diabetology in 2013
Key Procedures Performed
- Lumbar Puncture, EEG, ENMG
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Basics of diagnostic and therapeutic medicine/neurology, special knowledge in Rheumatology and diabetology
- Stroke, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders, Headache, Autoimmune Neurology and Dementia
English, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali