Dr. Chaya D.R has completed her MBBS from JSS Medical College in 2003. She has also completed her MD (Medical Microbiology) from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER ). Pondicherry University in 2008. Prior to joining Narayana Health, she was working as Clinical Microbiologist in Apollo Hospital, Mysore.
Kannada, English, Hindi & Tamil
Professional Memberships& Certifications
Karnataka Medical Council
Awards & Recognition
Gold Medal in post graduation – Pondicherry University (2008)
Gold Medal in Anatomy – MBBS (1999)
- Comparative study of blood smear, QBC and antigen detection for diagnosis of malaria. SC Parija, Rahul Dhodapkar, Subhasini Elangovan, Chaya DR. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.
- Pulmonary valve endocarditis caused by Methicillin resident Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in a case of septic abortion. Chaya DR. Harish BN, Santhosh, Atul Garg, Jaya Garg. Indian Journal of Cardiology.
- Diagnosis of cystic echinococcosis. Parija SC, Chaya DR. National Academy of Scientists India ( NASI ) Journal
- Group B Salmonella from the pericardial fluid. Manisa Sahu, Sujatha Sistia, Chaya DR. internet Journal
- Disseminated Cryptococcosis presenting as cellulitis in a renal transplant recipient. Doddakoppalu Ramachandraiah, Chaya, Srinivas Padmanabhan, Venugopal Anandaswamy, Aumir Moin. Journal of Infection in Developing Countries (in peer review).