Fields of Expertise
Hematological & Solid Malignancies
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Karnataka & Maharashtra Med Councils, India
- General Medical Council UK
- College of Phy & Surg. Ontario, Canada
Dr. Naveen Jayaram completed his MD (General Medicine) and DM (Medical Oncology) and has over 3 years of experience. He has worked in Chigateri Government Hospital, Mysore Medical College and S.S institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. Dr. Naveen Jayaram has teaching experience as well. He worked as an Assistant professor in the Department of Medical Sciences and Research Centre.
- Pediatric orbital Rhabdomyosarcoma – A single institute Retrospective study.
- An unusual case of Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia presented with Nasopharyngeal involvement.
Posts Held in Past
Junior Consultant Medical oncologist in HCH NMR Cancer Center
Dr. Naveen Jayaram Anvekar presently works as a Consultant Medical Oncologist at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Mysore. He joined Narayana Health in 2015. Earlier he worked as Junior Consultant Medical Oncologist in HCG NMR Cancer Centre, Hubli.
Area of Expertise
Lymphomas, Breast Cancer, GI Malignancies
English, Kannada, Hindi, Konkani and Marathi