Dr. Naveen Jayaram Anvekar completed his MBBS in JJMMC Davanagere. MD (General Medicine) in MMCRI Mysore. DM (Medical Oncology) in KMIO Bangalore (Kidwai).
- MD ( General Medicine and Medical Oncology )
Post held in past
- Junior Consultant Medical oncologist in HCH NMR Cancer Center Hubli and with NH Mysore as Consultant Medical Oncologist since May 2015.
- Dr. Naveen Jayaram Anvekar presently works as a Consultant Medical Oncologist at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Mysore. He joined Narayana Health in 2015. Earlier he worked as Junior Consultant Medical Oncologist in HCG NMR Cancer Centre, Hubli.
Fields of Expertise
- Breast Cancer
- GI Malignancies
Awards & Recognition
- St Jude VIVA, Singapore -Travel Bursary for poster presentation 2015
- Indian Cancer Society, Delhi - National Level quiz in Paediatric Oncology 2014
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), IAP PHO
- James V, Prakash A, Mehta K, Durugappa T. Re-thinking treatment strategies for febrile neutropenia in pediatric oncology population: the perspective from a developing country. Infectious agents and cancer 2021;44(16)June
- Joseph J, Bharadwaj V, Durugappa T, Srinivasan R, Munikoti V, Prakash A et al. Dengue infection in children with Thalassemia: Is it different? Indian Journal of applied research 2019; June
- Prakash A, Tarangini D, Ramachandran P, Lalitha AV. Pleurodesis in pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis in children: A life saving measure. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2018
- Kongalappa S, Muni Reddy J, Durugappa T, D’Souza F, Subramanian S, Prakash A. Glanzman Thrombasthenia in children: Experience from a tertiary care center in South India. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2019;41:e68–e71.
- Vinay MV, Bharadwaj Vandana, Tarangini D, Ashish Mallige. Retinoblastoma: Time Ripe to Screen? Indian Journal of applied research 2019; 9(7)July
- Pediatric Benign Hematology and Bone marrow transplant (BMT)
English, Kannada, Hindi, Konkani and Marathi