Dr Praveen Kumar R has completed his MBBS from Shree Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur in the year 2003 & later did his MS in ENT from Karnataka Institute of Medical College, Hubli in the year 2008. Dr Praveen has 4 years of proven experience in the ENT department. Currently, he is working at Columbia Asia Hospital, Mysore as a Consultant.
Fields of Expertise
- Otology & Voice Disorders.
- Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Registered under Karnataka Medical Council.
- Bhat KV, Udayashankar SG, Venkatesha BK, Praveen Kumar R. ‘Bilateral Mastoidocutaneous fistula in bilateral atticoantral chronic otitis media’ ENT journal.
- 'Mastoidectomy in quiescent tubotympanic chronic otitis media: Is it routinely necessary ? to Journal of Laryngology and Otology.
- ‘Comparison of Eustachian Barotubometer with Tympanometer to Evaluate Eustachian Tube Functions in Chronic Supportive Otitis Media to the Journal of Otolaryngology.
English, Hindi & Kannada