He is a dedicated and sincere dermatologist. He has demonstrated proficiency during his course and ensured the best possible care to all his patients. He has experience across a variety of Dermatological and Dermatosurgical cases with hands-on procedural exposure in both clinical and aesthetic dermatology.
- MD DERMATOLOGY, FRGUHS
Fields of Expertise
- Basic Cosmetic Dermatology
- Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology
- Lasers and Trichology
Awards & Recognition
- A view through the looking glass: A Heavy Metal Dilemma presented at CUTICON 2018 in Kozhikode on 5th May 2018.
Awarded: Third place.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists.
- Indian Medical Association, Kollam
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons (ACS - India)
- Medical Students Association of India-UNESCO chair in Bioethics-Association of Indian Health Science Universities(AIHSU) National Program and Bioethics Workshop for Undergraduate, Interns and Post Graduate Medical Students, D.Y Patil Medical College, Pune 2016.
- CUTICON Kerala, conducted at IMA House, Kochi 19th November 2016.
- MID CUTICON , conducted at Palakkad on 21st May 2017.
- PG Clinics, conducted at AIMS, Kochi on 25th March 2017.
- PGCON South Zone, conducted in Calicut on 21st October 2017.
- CME in Leprosy, Conducted by Department of DVL, CMC Vellore on 23rd Feb 2018.
- CUTICON Kerala 2018, conducted by Malabar Dermatology Club in Kozhikode on 6th May 2018.
- MID-CUTICON Kerala 2018, conducted by Thrissur Dermatology Club(TDC) in Thrissur on 9th December 2018.
- Dermazone South & Cuticon Kerala 2019 –Kovalam, Trivandrum, 22-24th Nov.
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Aesthetic Dermatology
English, Kannada, Hindi