Dr. Srinivas P completed his MBBS from the Govt Medical College in Mysore,1999. He went on to complete his MD (General Medicine) from Govt Medical College in Mysore, 2005. He has also completed DNB (General Medicine ) from National Board of Examinations in 2005. He has also completed his DM in Cardiology from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research in Bangalore. His varied interests lie in in the field of Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology and has had multiple papers published in various national and international journals.
Fields of Expertise
- Department of Medicine
- Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology
English, Hindi, Kannada
- “Bilateral renal artery stenting in a case of mitral stenosis with atrial fibrillation”, in the Journal of Indian College of Cardiology 2012;2:129-131.
- “Giant Right Atrium Due to Congenital Dysplastic Tricuspid Valve in an Elderly Female Patient”. Echocardiography 2013; 30:E128-E131.
- “Free floating right atrial thrombus with massive pulmonary embolism – near catastrophic course following thrombolytic therapy”. Indian Heart Journal 2013; 65:460-463.
- “Incidence and patterns of valvular heart disease in a tertiary care high-volume cardiac center: A single center experience”, in the Indian Heart Journal. 66(2014);320-326.
- “Prognostic significance of a multi marker strategy of biomarkers in acute heart failure”, in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014 Sep, Vol-8(9):MC01-MC06002E.
- “Sinus node dysfunction presenting as syncope in acute rheumatic fever-a case report”. European Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine. Jan 2015; 3(1): 418-421.