Fields of Expertise
- Coronary Interventions also certain aspects of structural interventions
- Extensive knowledge and experience of using IVUS and OCT
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- British Cardiovascular Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Intervention
- British Society of Echocardiography
- Acute Cardiovascular Care Association
- European Association of Cardio Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Dr. Rajendra has over 10 years of experience as an interventional cardiologist. He has an excellent track record of training in all aspects of coronary interventions and certain aspects of structural intervention. Dr. Rajendra has performed over 2000 PCI’s as the first operator to date. He performed over 4000 angiographies independently before joining to NH. He is a predominant radial operator and fully trained in performing rotational atherectomies. Apart from that, he has extensive knowledge and experience of using IVUS and OCT. He is well versed with cardiac pacing and device therapy.
- The impact of age and chronic kidney disease on Secondary prevention post primary percutaneous coronary intervention – QJM 2013 Nov5.
- E. coli pericarditis in an elderly patient – A case report submitted to Journal of Indian College of Cardiology: Elsevier Publication.
- A United Kingdom perspective on the Appropriateness of Percutaneous Coronary intervention in Stable Angina.
- Bio Observable stents: From Something to nothing – December 2012.
- Endogenous Xanthine Oxidase Causes Profound Vascular Oxidative stress and widespread Endothelial Dysfunction in patients with chronic stable angina despite optimum medical therapy.
Posts Held in Past
Professional Memberships& Certifications
Karnataka Medical Council
Awards & Recognition
- Best oral presentation : TCT 2011
- Young research workers prize- runner up, British Cardio Vascular Society 2008
- Distinction in pathology – MBBS, 1997
Kannada, English and Hindi