Fields of Expertise:
Coronary angioplasties, congenital heart disease interventions, peripheral interventions, mitral, aortic, pulmonary valvular interventions, coronary angiograms, peripheral angiograms, angioplasties – coronaries, peripheral and renal, balloon valvuloplasty of mitral, aortic and pulmonary valves, pacemaker insertions – permanent single chamber and dual chamber pacemakers
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Karnataka Medical Council – 42854
Dr. Keshava Murthy completed his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in December 1994. He also completed MD (General Medicine) from Government Medical College, Mysore in September 2000. Dr. Keshava then completed his DNB (General Medicine) in March 2003 and DNB (Cardiology) from Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences in May 2006. Prior to joining NH, he was working in Apollo BGS Hospital as a consultant interventional cardiologist.
- Percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation (PTSMA), in Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy patients – Immediate and short term follow up results in 2nd Annual conference and CME 2003 at KLES, JNMC, Belgaum.
- Percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation (PTSMA), in Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy patients – Immediate and short term follow up results in CSI Annual National conference 2004 – Bangalore
- Percutaneous pulmonary valve balloon dilatation in valvular PS – Immediate and short term results in CSI Annual National conference 2004 – Bangalore
- Determinants of significant mitral regurgitation following percutaneous trans mitral commissurotomy (PTMC) in CSI Annual National conference 2004 – Bangalore
- Balloon dilatation in native coarctation of Aorta – Immediate and intermediate term follow up results in 15th APCC and 57th CSI Conference at Mumbai in December 2005
- Percutaneous aortic valve balloon dilation in congenital bicuspid aortic valve stenosis – Immediate and short term follow-up results in 15th APCC and 57th CSI Conference at Mumbai in December 2005
- Presently Dr. Keshavamurthy V is a Consultant Cardiologist at Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Mysore. He joined Narayana Health in 2013.
- Earlier he worked as Junior consultant in Sree Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Bangalore and as Interventional Cardiologist at Apollo BGS Hospital Mysore.
Area of Expertise
- Interventional Cardiology