Dr Manjunath K R has completed his MBBS from Sri Devarajurs Medical College, Tamaka, Kolar in the year 1995 & later completed his MD in Anaesthesiology from JJM Medical College, Davangere. He is currently working as a visiting consultant at Narayana MultiSpeciality Hospital, Mysore. He also did three years of Post Graduate training in General Anaesthesia and two years of training in Cardiac Anaesthesia from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Whitefield, Bangalore. His career goal is to excel in academic activities like publications, guest lecturing, research, and to become a coordinator of the best unit consisting of cardiac anaesthesia, general anaesthesia & critical care.
Fields of Expertise
- Adult & Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia.
- Cardiac intensive care (CCU & CTICU).
- Thoracic Epidural Anaesthesia.
- Transoesophageal echocardiography.
- Transthoracic Echo Cardiography.
- Cathlab Procedures
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certificate of Registration No 44018, Karnataka Medical Council, 1996 (MBBS). Certificate of Registration No 44018, Karnataka Medical Council, 2001 (MD).
- Lifetime member of The Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesiologists (IACTA).
- Lifetime member of The Indian Association of Anaesthesiologists (ISA).
- Lifetime member of Forum of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesiologists, Bangalore Karnataka branch of IACTA. Executive committee member of IACTA, Karnataka branch.
- Published an article with the title “Anaesthetic management of a rare case of hemianomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection” in Apollo National Journal in 2011. Published a research work with the title “Fast tracking and early rehabilitation after off-pump CABG – perioperative management by Cardiac Anaesthesiologist” in 2012.
- Published an original research article “Effect of alkalinization of a mixture of local anaesthetics on the sensory block in patient underwent upper limb surgery” in the international journal of health sciences and research vol.4, issue 12, December 2014.
- Published an original research article “Pre-emptive analgesic effects of intravenous paracetamol in laparoscopic surgeries” in the international journal of medical and health sciences. Vol.4, issue 1, January 2015.
English, Hindi and Kannada