Dr. Ashwini Khanolkar has done DNB General Surgery from Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai and M.Ch Pediatric Surgery from MAMC, Delhi. She has an expertise in Minimal Invasive Surgery, Laparoscopic and GI Surgery, Neonatal Surgery, and Thoracoscopic Surgery. Dr. Ashwini has presented various papers, posters and videos in national and international conferences. She has also been a part of the organizing committee for various seminars, workshops and CMEs.
- MCh (Paediatric Surgery)
Fields of Expertise
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Laparoscopic and GI Surgery
- Neonatal Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- IAPS (Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons)
- Khanolkar A, Sarin YK. Unusual Gross Pneumocephalus and Pneumoperitoneum after VP Shunt Surgery: A Case Report. Journal of Neonatal Surgery 2015; 4(2):21.
- Khanolkar AC, Thakkar NC, Sarin YK. Sacrococcygeal Teratoma with Yolk Sac Component in a Neonate. Journal of Neonatal Surgery 2015; 4(3):33
- Chinya A, Khanolkar AC, Kumar J, Sinha SK. Isolated hydatid cyst of the pancreas masquerading as pancreatic pseudocyst. BMJ Case Rep 2015. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-211307
- Raj P, Ashwini Khanolkar AC, Sarin YK. Metanephric Adenofibroma Masquerading as Wilms’ Tumor. APSP J Case Rep. 2016; 7:37.
- Sinha SK, Khanolkar AC, Thakkar NC, Raj P, Kumar P, Bhalotra AR. Thoracoscopic excision of foregut duplication cyst: A case report and review of literature. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg 2016; 21:147-9.
English, Hindi, Marathi