Dr Neeru Vithalani has played a key role in setting up 30 bedded- Pediatric department including Level llI NICU, IPCU at Bhatia General Hospital in March1993. She is a member of the Medical Advisory committee at Bhatia Hospital and honorary Pediatric consultant and advisor for Adoption and Indoor admission, at Asha Sadan Rescue Home. She also contributes to underprivileged community, through St Elizabeth Hospital Trust and also provides Antenatal Education (Pediatric) to expectant mothers and regularly conducts Teen/Adolescence education workshops.
Fields of Expertise
General Pediatrics and Neonatology.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- “Nutrition And The Pre-School Child” : Balak Journal of The Indian Association For Pre-School Education Vol. Vll , No.3 February ‘83
- “Current Antibiotic Usage- | “ : Indian J . Paediatrics 53 '. 25 -36, 1989.
- “Current Antibiotic Usage- ll “: lndian J, . Paediatrics 53 : 199- 213 , 1986.
- “Vaccination Booklet” (Under Print by Web Fusion Publishing & Outsourcing Services . March 2012)
Posts Held in the past
- Practicing as a Consulting Pediatrician in Mumbai South for 37 years (since 1980)
- Visiting lecturer Institute of Nursing Education, J. J. Group of Hospital from 1981 to 1986.
- Research associate in Pediatric wing of the Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Grant Medical College and J. J. Hospital from1st April 1981 to 31st March 1986.
- Post Graduate Student at J. J. Group of Hospitals from January 1978 to December 1979.
- Pediatric Resident at J. J. Group of Hospitals from February ‘75 to December ‘78