Dr. Bharat Parmar is an experienced Paediatrician practicing in South Mumbai since 32 years. His special interest is in General Paediatrics, Neonatology and Adolescent Paediatrics. He has successfully organized 10 Jain Doctors International Conferences.
He has been organising Free Polio Corrective Surgery Operative Camps since 1997 till date in South Mumbai in association with Lions Clubs.
Fields of Expertise
- General Paediatrics
- Neonatology & Adolescent Paediatrics
Awards & Recognition
- Merit Scholarship at Mumbai University for MD Paediatrics
- Best Citizen of India Award 2010
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- IAPA Life Member
- IMA Life Member
- Life Member “C” Ward Medical Association
- Life Member Jain Doctors Federation
- Dissertation Measles & Morbidity.
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae Osteomyelitis with classical radiological features Indian Journal of Paediatrics
- Measles and Morbidity – Indian Paediatrics
- Enzyme therapy in Gauchers disease – Best paper at International conference of Paediatric Gastroenterology
He is actively involved with various social organizations to serve the community.
- District Governor Lions Clubs International Dist. 323 A1 (2001-02)
- Chairman National Jain Doctors’ Federation (2009-2019)
- Secretary General – Jain International Organisation (JIO - Apex)
- Permanent Trustee of Shraman Arogyam Trust (JITO) Trust with corpus of 150 crores to serve Jain Monks during hospitalization all over India
English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi