Dr. Amin Kaba has completed MBBS from the University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 1996, a Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from College of Physicians and Surgeons Mumbai in 2001, and MD - Pediatrics from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 2002. He has experience of 2 decades in the field of Paediatrics. He is recognized as a Teacher for Pediatrics for the College of Physicians and Surgeons. He has been a reviewer for Pediatrics-related articles for IJRI (Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging) and also a reviewer for Pediatriconcall (online journal). Dr. Amin Kaba is an Honorary Assistant professor of Pediatrics at the prestigious Government Grant Medical College, Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. He has been conducting lectures and seminars on maternal and child health for the community in print and online media. Dr. Amin Kaba has published several papers in scientific journals. Dr. Amin Kaba has served as the secretary of the Mumbai branch of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and continues to be involved in their academic activities. Dr. Kaba is a recognized trainer for numerous modules of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Kaba has been instrumental in organizing several conferences and teaching activities including the National Conference of IAP in 2019 as the Organising Secretary.
- MD (Paediatrics)
Fields of Expertise
- General Paediatrics
- Community and Preventive Medicine
Awards & Recognition
- 2nd in University at MD Pediatrics examination
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Life member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Life member of Association of Medical Consultants
- Edited a book on Common Medical and Psychological Problems in Children
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Dr. Kaba has spearheaded the Measles-Rubella campaign for Mumbai as the nodal officer and continues his alliance with the BMC as a member of the AEFI committee. Dr. Kaba has contributed a lot towards community health and research with the Aga Khan Development Network.
- Table Tennis
- Reading, and Traveling
English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi