Dr. Vaishali More has more than 17 years of experience as a paediatrician with significant accomplishments in developing patient care strategies for paediatrics and paediatric nephrology, integrating delivery systems, improving quality of patient care, medical research, developing recommendations, publications, teaching medical students, undergraduates as well as post-graduate students. She has also worked on various research projects like Chronic kidney disease in children in a resource limited setting and Role of vitamin D in preventing relapses in idiopathic nephrotic syndrome. Dr. Vaishali More has presented several papers in various national and international conferences and has organized a number of CMEs and workshops. She is a Founder member and Current Treasurer of Kidney foundation for Children.
- MD (Paediatrics), DNB (Paediatrics), Fellowship in Paediatric Nephrology
Fields of Expertise
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Kidney diseases
- Infantile nephropathic cystinosis with incomplete fanconi syndrome, hypothyroidism, hydro-uretero-nephrosis, and megacystis Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2016 May;27(3):598-601. doi: 10.4103/1319-2442.182438.
- Nephrotic syndrome and situs inversus--A chance association? Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2016 Jan;27(1):177-8. doi: 10.4103/1319-2442.
- Toddler with recurrent abdominal pain: Migraine? Amit Saxena, Vaishali More Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 49, October 02; Page: 11782-11784
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome with Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis Mehta K, More V, Chitale A, Khubchandani S.Indian Pediatr. 2013 Aug;50(8):793-4.5.5.
- Piebaldism. More V, Sharma R, Thomas V. Indian Pediatr2011Aug;48(8):665
- Fatal flower. Shriyan A, More V, Purandare S, Sude A. Indian J Pediatr. 2011Mar;78(3):364-5
- Oral ondansetron induced extrapyramidal reaction More V, Ahuja A Journal of Pediatric sciences. Turkey January 2010
- Brainstem tuberculoma--presenting as Millard Gublar syndrome. Sharif M, More V, Purandare S. Indian J Pediatr. 2010 Jun;77(6):707.
- Plasmodium vivax malaria presenting as the nephrotic syndrome in an infant. David J, Shanbag P, More V.Trop Doct. 2009 Apr;39(2):127-8.
- Distal renal tubular acidosis in a child with HIV infection. Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases & Transplantation. Sept 2012