Dr. Chintamani Kale has a dedicated Orthodontic practice in a private setup Since 1998. He has been a Volunteer Orthodontist at Walawalkar Hospital, Dervan from 1998 to 2015 as a part of The Cleft Project in a Rural Setup in Chiplun. He has worked in tandem with many Plastic Surgeons, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Pediatricians, Speech Pathologists to carry out optimum interdisciplinary treatment for patients. He has given numerous presentations regarding the aspects of Cleft Care at the Indian Orthodontic Conferences, Numerous Study Groups, International Cleft Society meetings, Plastic Surgeon meetings, Speech Pathology centers, Post Graduate seminars, Dental Conferences.
- MDS (Orthodontics), Fellowship in Cleft & Craniofacial Orthodontics-Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Fields of Expertise
- Pediatric Orthodontics
- Cleft Lip / Cleft Palate Orthodontics
- Craniofacial Orthodontics
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Orthodontic Society
- Indian Society for The Cleft Lip and Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies.
- World Federation of Orthodontist
- American Association of Orthodontics
Key Procedures Performed
- Orthodontic Mechanics, Growth Guiding Appliances for the ORO Facial Anomalies,
- Planning for the Surgical - Orthodontic Team Work in Complicated Craniofacial Patients
Promotion of awareness regarding the sparrows in our urban setup by encouraging the children and their families to put up bird feeders in their houses and apartments for getting the sparrows back into the cities.
English, Marathi, Hindi