Dr. Manujesh Bandyopadhyay is a dynamic Thoracic & Vascular surgeon with a keen interest in all aspects of the specialty. He has rich experience in adult & paediatric cardiac, thoracic & vascular procedures. Dr. Manujesh is one of the team members of the largest & most advanced Robotics and Minimal Access Thoracic & Vascular surgical team in Eastern India. He is also part of the team performing first VATS and Robotic lobectomy in eastern India.
- DNB (Cardio-thoracic Vascular Surgery)
Fields of Expertise
- Dr. Manujesh Bandopadhyay Specializes in Thoracoscopic &BMINIMAL ACCESS Thoracic oncology including lung cancer and tuberculosis.
- Bronchiectasis - thoracoscopic lobectomy for infective & oncological cases.
- Lung volume reduction surgery, bullectomy, BPF repair etc, Tracheal stenosis repair & other Tracheal reconstructive procedures AND TRACHEAL CORING AND STENTING etc.
- Rigid & fibre optic bronchoscopy for hemoptysis & foreign body etc, Mediastinoscopy.
- Surgery for anterior & posterior mediastinal mass, chest wall and rib cage & dorsal vertebral surgery.
- Oncological or non-oncological surgical procedures for esophageal surgery and esophageal bypass surgery and repair. Peripheral Arterial disease surgery including Peripheral Bypass Grafting.
- Endarterectomy including Carotid Endarterectomy.
- Aneurysm Surgery (Thoracic & Abdominal Aorta) etc.
- Hybrid procedures with intervention radiology including TEVAR/ EVAR.
- Complex dialysis access for CKD patients including AVF, AV Graft & management of central vein obstruction venous bypass for CKD patients.
- Venous disease - Varicose veins, Varicose Ulcer etc.
- ymphatic limb disease.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Lifetime member of IACTS
- Malignant perivascular epitheloid cell tumour (PEComa) of the lung - a rare entity
- Understanding the practice of thoracic surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Ganglioneuroma presenting as subpulmonic effusion-a differential to consider
- Angiography for management of perioperative myocardial ischemia: does it have any role
- Is Systemic Heparinization Beneficial in Arteriovenous Fistula Surgery?
- Central venous occlusion in dialysis patients – Novel surgical management
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Minimal Access Thoracic Oncological and Benign cases
- Complex Vascular Surgeries including complex Dialysis access
Bengali, Hindi, English