Key Procedures Performed:
- Administration of Biological agents
- Salivary gland biopsy (suture less), Triple biopsy, muscle biopsy and nerve biopsy.
- ntra-articular injections to all peripheral joints.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship (2 years) in Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology at CMC and Hospital, Vellore, India MD in General Medicine from Medical college (2006-2009), Kolkata, WBUHS University, Kolkata, India.
- Danda D Santosh Mandal, Ashish Mathew, Aswin Nair, Suvrat Arya, Nikhil Gupta, Arvind G. - Dealing with Lupus – how to investigate a case of lupus – an organ based approach. Kolkata: Edited by lupus initiative Kolkata 2015.
- Review: Imaging in Takayasu arteritis. Santosh Kumar Mandal, Nikhil Gupta, Ruchika Goel, Aswin Nair, Suvrat Arya, Arvind Ganapati, Ashish Jacob Mathew, George Joseph, Shyamkumar Nindugala Keshava, Debashish Danda. Indian Journal of Rheumatology, special issue 10 (2015): S30-S42. etc
English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil