Dr Suman is an MD practicing radiologist, working in Narayana Health. He has extensive experience of dealing with all kinds of critical cases and test series. He has worked as a lecturer and currently serves as a consultant in Narayana Health.
Key Procedures Performed
- Computed Tomography of Head, Body and Spine
- CT Myelography
- CT Guided Procedures
- Colour Doppler
- Interventional Techniques – Ultrasound Guided FNAC, Aspiration, Biopsy
- Urological Studies – RGP / Intravenous Pyelography / RGU / MCU
- Hepatobiliary Studies – T-tube Cholangiography / Percutaneous, Transhepatic Cholangiography / ERCP
- Barium and Water-Soluble Studies of Gastrointestinal tract
- Sonography / Fistulography
- Peripheral Angiography
- Radiography of all parts
- Thesis on “Comparative Study of Conventional Radiology Versus Ultrasonography in Urinary Tract Diseases.”
- “Mandibular Osteoradionecrosis in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: Imaging Features.” Submitted to Clinical Radiology.
- “Malignant Ectopic Thymoma in the Anterior Inferior Mediastinum. A Case Report”. Submitted to Asian Journal of Surgery.
Posts Held in Past
- Intern in the departments of Medicine, Surgery, and Community Medicine including rural health Centre at R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Department of Radiodiagnosis, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras, Hindu University, Varanasi as resident doctor in divisions of Neuroradiology, Ultrasonography, CT. Color Doppler and Conventional Radiology.
- Registrar at United Mission in Nepal Patan Hospital, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Consultant as Norvic Health Care and Research Centre, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Consultant and Lecturer at Kathmandu Medical College and Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Department of Diagnostic Imaging, National Cancer Centre, Singapore as a Fellow.
- Bhagirath Neotia Woman and Child Care Centre, Kolkata as Head of the Breast Care Clinic.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata as Consultant
- Lecturer in the Department of Radiology, Kathmandu Medical College Hospital, Kathmandu Nepal
- As lecturer in the Department Radiodiagnosis Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi