Dr. Pushan Kundu graduated from Medical College, Calcutta in the year 1985, and then did Post Graduation (MD) in OBGYN, also from Eden Hospital, Medical College Calcutta (then under University College of Medicine) and passed MD in 1990. Thereafter he went to the United Kingdom for further training and worked in Specialist Registrar grade in UK till Oct 1999. In the year 1994, he cleared MRCOG
Fields of Expertise
- Advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery.
- Advanced Obstetric Ultrasonography.
Key Procedures Performed
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Complex pelvic Laparoscopic Surgery for advanced endometriosis.
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries for Stress.
- Urinary Incontinence Hysteroscopic surgeries like Septum Resection
- Trans Cervical resection of Sub –mucus fibroids Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgeries.
- Obstetric Ultrasonography.
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Life member – Bengal Obstetric & Gynaecological Society (BOGS)
- Life Member – FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India)
- Life Member – Endometriosis Society of India
- Life Member – IAGE Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists)
- Life Member – Society of Fetal Medicine (SFM) of India