Key Procedures Performed:
- Renal Transplant (Donor)
- Renal Transplant (Recipient)
- Humerus plating
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Indian Society of Nephrology (Life Member)
- Association of Physicians of India (Life Member)
MD (General Medicine) done in the year 2007. DM (nephrology) done in the year 2011.
- Chapter 32: Tuberculosis of the Kidney. In Textbook of Nephrology. Third Edition, A.K. Mandal (Editor), Jaypee brothers medical publisher, New Delhi, 2014.
- Changing epidemiology of community-acquired acute kidney injury in developing countries: analysis of 2405 cases in 26 years from eastern India. Clin kidney J 2013;6(2):150-5.
Posts Held in Past:
Bengali, English, Hindi