Dr. Chandrakanth MV specializes in management of solid tumors like breast, lung, head, and neck; gastrointestinal, genitourinary and hematological malignancies like lymphoma, leukemia. He has been associated with Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in the past. He has multiple publications in National and International Journals.
Fields of Expertise
Medical Oncology & Haemato-Oncology
Key Procedures Performed
Chemotherapy | Medical Oncology | Leukemia | Lymphoma | Multiple Myeloma
• Original article on “Study of markers of atherosclerosis including insulin resistance in patients with chronic renal failure”, Journal of diabetes mellitus, May 2012.
• Original article on “Outcomes of treatment of unresectable esophageal carcinoma treated with chemoradiotherapy and oral metronomic chemotherapy: An experience from a rural cancer center”, Eastern J Medical Sciences 2016
• Review article on “Compliance to Therapy as a Prognostic Marker in Osteosarcoma: New Kid on the Block!”, Diagnostic Pathology: Open Access, 2016, 1:3
• Letter to editor on “Nivolumab instills hope in advanced NSCLC with poor PS “, Indian Journal of cancer, 2017
• Dengue fever as a cause of febrile neutropenia in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A single center experience Hematology /oncology and stem cell therapy 2014
• Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm: A rare subtype of myeloid leukemia, Hematology /oncology and stem cell therapy 2014
• Health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic, relapsed, or inoperable squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck in India South Asian Journal of Cancer 2016
Posts Held in Past
- Specialist Registrar Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident, Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
English | Hindi | Bengali | Oriya | Kannada | Tamil | Marathi