Dr. Maniklal Thakur has been trained in the best medical schools in India and has significant expertise in the field of gastroenterology, hepatology, diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy. He also has contributed to medical research especially in the field of inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis.
Fields of Expertise
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic endoscopy
Key Procedures Performed
- Upper GI endoscopy
- Therapeutic endoscopy
Professional Memberships and CertificationsMemberships
- Member, Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with subclinical atherosclerosis independent of obesity and metabolic syndrome in Asian Indians. Atherosclerosis. 2012 Aug;223(2):507-11. doi: 10.1016/j.
- Ulcerative colitis. Assessment of correlation fecal biomarkers with mucosal healing. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-3-659-62217-5.
- The API Evidence based clinical practice guideline on adult immunisation. JAPI April 2009, vol 57, 345-56. (Member of expert group)
English, Hindi ,Bengali