Dr. Siddhartha Mani is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in the Department of Adult Cardiology at Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata. He has more than 12 years of experience in Cardiology.
He has done his MBBS, MD in Medicine and DM in Cardiology from Medical College, Kolkata. He was awarded Gold Medal in DM Cardiology by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences. He was also awarded Prof. Sital Ghosh Memorial Award.
Fields of Expertise
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Complex coronary angioplasty(COT/Bifurcation/ LMCA)
- Renal & Peripheral Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- AICD & CRT-D Implantation
- Ballon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- IVC Filters, basic Electrophysiology
- Structural Interventions(e.g.- TAVI, LAA Closure, etc)
Awards & Recognition
- Gold Medal by WBUHS Prof. Sital Ghosh Memorial Award(Calcutta University) Fellowship by SCAI(USA)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member of Americel College of Cardiology , Associate Fellow of European Society Cardiology, Member of cardiological Society India
- "Antiplatelet Drug Resistance in Patients with Recurrent Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Conservative Management". Indian Heart Journal, 2009, July-August, Vol 61 page no 348-352 2.
- "Left atrial Extension of Lung Malignancy with ECG Changes Resembling STEMI Indian Heart Journal, 2010, January-February, Vol 62 page no 81-83.
- "Echocardiographic Profile of ART Naive Human Immunodeficiencu Virus (HIV) Infected Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Kolkata. Indian Heart Journal, 2010, July-August, Vol 62 page no 330-334. 4. "Tubercular abscess in an immunocompetent patient with chronic liver disease". Case Study and Case Report 2011; 1(3): 113-118.
- ‘’Tubercular abscess in an immunocompetent patient with Chronic Liver diseases.’’Case study and case report 2011; 1(3): 113- 118.
- "Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumour of the Liver. A Case Report". Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2009, December, Volume40, Issue3, page no 258-262.
- "Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM) following Mixed Malaria infection (P. falciparum & P vivax) with MRI Closely Simulating Multiple Sclerosis". Neurologist 2011: 17(5): 276-8
- "A Study of Platelet Aggregation in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction at Presentation and after 48 hrs of Initiating Standard Anti Platelet Therapy." Indian Heart Journal; 2011. Sept-Oct, Vol 63.page no 409-413.
- "Changing Microbiological spectrum of Infective Endocarditis: A Study from Kolkata Indian Heart Journal 2011: 63:5A 55-59.
- "Diabetic Cardiomyopathy". Indian Heart Journal. 2011: 63:5A 45-49
- Study of endothelial dysfunction and its correlation with disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus patients without conventional cardiovascular risk factors. Indian Journal of Rheumatology 2011 December: Volume 6, Number 4; pp. 178-184.
Key Procedures Performed
- Complex Coronary Angioplast
- CRT- Pacemaker, AICD,
- PTMC/BMV(Balloon Mitral Valvoplasty)
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Most Complex Coronary interventions
- Human Interactions
English, Bengali, Hindi