Key Procedures Performed:
- Angiogram - Coronary
- Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA)
- Pacemaker Implantation - Permanent
- Pacemaker Implantation - Temporary
- Angioplasty - Peripheral Artery
- Angioplasty - Renal
- Primary Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA)
- Pacemaker Replacement
- Angiogram - Coronary + Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA)
- Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA) + Pre-operative profile
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
Life Member- Cardiological Society of India. Associate Life Member- CSI, Delhi chapter
I have been working as consultant interventional cardiologist at NH Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences since September 2013. In last 4 years, I have performed more than 4000 cathlab procedures, including more than 400 PTCA (radial and femoral route, left main, bifurcation, primary), PCI, and IVUS guided PCI as a consultant.
During my four and half years cardiology residency programme, I worked in the rotation in cardiology emergency, CCU, cardiology wards, non-invasive laboratory, and catheterization laboratory. Apart from daily inpatient round in ward and CCU, I was involved in giving cardiology opinion in other departments and pre-anesthetic check-ups. I was also posted in the pediatric cardiology clinic, preventive cardiology, and geriatric cardiology clinics by rotation.
I did two months rotation in the Department of Cardiac Surgery. My special job was to perform all preoperative echocardiogram and opinion, intra-operative trans-esophageal echocardiogram and post-operative ITU management (both Valve, nonvalve and congenital heart disease surgery). I have been directly involved in teaching programme of DNB cardiology and diploma of clinical cardiology at NH R.N. Tagore Hospital for the last 3 years.
- “Role of Aspartame in Sickle Cell Disease specially in painful vaso-occlusive crisis “in APICON 2006, 31st January, (26, Haematology)
- Echocardiographic Assessment of right ventricle to determine the site of occlusion of infarct related artery in patients of acute inferior wall MI who presented late National CSI-2011
- Localisation of Proximal RCA As The Infarct Related Artery By Echocardiographic Evaluation of Right Ventricle In Late Presented Inferior Wall MI Where ECG Is Not Helpful (Research paper presentation for award session) - Delhi CSI-2013