- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi (2005-2007). Consultant Interventional Cardiologist (since 2007) and a Member of Faculty of DNB (Cardiology), FNB (Paediatric Cardiology) at RTIICS, Kolkata.
- Distinguished Bodies:
- European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Association of Physicians of India
Area of Expertise
Interventional Cardiology, specially Coronary.
Key Procedures Performed:
- Angiogram - Coronary
- Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA)
- Pacemaker Implantation - Permanent
- Pacemaker Implantation - Temporary
- Angioplasty - Renal
- Primary Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA)
- Angioplasty - Coronary (PTCA) + Pre-operative profile
- Pacemaker Replacement
- Pericardial Tap
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
Life member: Cardiological society of India (CSI), Association of Physicians of India (API).
FNB in Interventional Cardiology, Escorts Heart Institute and Research Count, New Delhi. Faculty in cardiology and medicine at Govt. Medical Colleges, W.B. Faculty of DNB (Cardiology) at RTIICS.
- Emerging Role of GP lib/Illa inhibitors in Coronary Artery Disease-Medicine Update Vol. 10,2000 Publisher Prof. B.B. Thakur for the Association of Physicians of India. Laud Mansion 21 Maharshi Karve Marg. Mumbai - 400004. India. 2000 Pages 176 - I 82.
- Restenosis: Definitions and Pathogenesis: Millennium Update Cardiology. Editor P.C. manorial. 64 Hanumanganj. BHOPAL (U.P.) 462 001. India 1999. Pages 256 - 265.
- Lipoprotein (a) and lipid profile in young myocardial infarction patients. Indian Heart Journal. Nov. - Dec. 1995. 51:677 Abs. 29 .
- Effects of Previous Angina Pectoris in Patients with First Acute Myocardial Infarction. Indian Heart Journal. Nov. - Dec. J 999. 51 :683 Abs. 315.