Dr. Pandey has been practicing Interventional Cardiology in different Cath Labs around Kolkata for the last eighteen years, mainly in PTCA, Stenting, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty and Pacemaker Implantation. Dr. Pandey is also highly experienced in the entire range of non-invasive Cardiac tests, including Echo Doppler, Transesophageal Echo and Stress Echo. Dr. Pandey did his DM (Cardiology) training from G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi. He has also served as Faculty at CSI and IAE annual conferences and has published several papers in various journals.
Fields of Expertise
Key Procedures Performed
Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI)| Complex Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) | ROTA Stenting | IVUS & FFR Balloon Mitral Valvotomy (BMV).
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Life Member of cardiology society of India
- Life Member of Indian College of Cardiology
- Founder Member of Indian Academy of ECHO Cardiography
- Exercise Induced hypertension following balloon angioplasty of coarctation of aorta (abs, IHJ, 1993)
- Lisinopril hydrochlorothiazide combination compared with monocomponents in mild to moderate hypertension
- Non-specific aorta arteries in children (abs, IHJ, 1994)
- Percutaneous transatrial mitral comissurotomy in rheumatic mitral stenosis
- Aortic Valve Replacement with the No19 prosthesis – is it a viable option (abs, IACTS, 1996)
Bengali, English and Hindi