Prof Dr. Dasbiswas has clinical experience for more than forty years. He takes an active interest in clinical research, teaching and training and quality improvement in healthcare organizations. He is a renowned teacher and well known speaker. He is also an examiner of several universities and National Board.
Fields of Expertise
- Interventional Cardiology.
Key Procedures Performed
- Angiographies and cardiac catheterization
- Percutaneous angioplasties - coronary and noncoronary
- stent deployment
- Device closure
- Pacemaker and other device implantation
Many publications in National & International Journals (Would require a separate page). Reviewer of several Journals.
Posts Held in Past
- Director, ICVS
- Prof & HOD (Cardio), IPGMER and SSKM Hospital
English, Hindi, Bengali