Dr. Sauren Panja is an Internist and Intensivist with over 18 years of experience in the field of Internal Medicine & Critical Care. He takes an active interest in managing critically ill patients, clinical research, teaching, training and quality improvement in healthcare organizations. He is a recognized teacher & examiner of multiple post graduate and postdoctoral courses run by the National Board of Examinations, Govt. of India & the Indian College of Critical Care Medicine run by ISCCM, Mumbai, India.
Fields of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care & Clinical Infectious Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Organ Life Support
- Quality Care & Clinical Research
- Diurnal variations in hand hygiene compliance in a tertiary level multidisciplinary intensive care unit: American Journal of Infection Control-2010.
- Acenetobactor Baumanii bloodstream infection (BSI) as an important risk factor for morbidity and mortality in Intensive Care Unit (ICU);Abstract: Chest-2008.
- Risk factor and outcome of the multidrug resistant Acenetobactor Baumanii infection in intensive care unit of a developing country: European Critical Care Congress, Lisbon, Portugal-2008
- Role of NIPPV in non COPD patient to prevent reintubation: Criticare-2005 (ISCCM, Nagpur,India)
- Bronchoscopy an underutilized tool in critical care unit: BRONCOCON-2005, Delhi, India.
Posts Held in Past
- Head & Senior consultant: Internal Medicine & Critical Care, Medica Superspeciality Hospital, Kolkata, India.
- Consultant & Teaching Coordinator: Dept. of Critical Care & Emergency Medicine, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India.
English, Hindi, Bengali.