Dr Saibal Roy Chowdhury has MBBS and MD in Anesthesia. He specializes in Cardiac Anesthesia. He serves as Coordinator Anesthesia and Critical care in NH RTIICS. He is Senior Consultant Cardiac Anesthetist.
Fields of Expertise
- Cardiac Anesthesia and Critical Care
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- IACTA (Indian Association of cardio thoracic Anesthesia)
- ISA (Indian Society of Anesthesia)
- Chand R, Roy Chowdhury S, Rupert E, Mandal CK, Narayan P. Benefits of Using High-Volume-Low-Pressure Tracheal Tube in Children Undergoing Congenital Cardiac Surgery: Evidence From a Prospective Randomized Study. SeminCardiothoracVascAnesth. 2018 Sep;22(3):300-305. Doi: 10.1177/1089253217750753
- Panigrahi D, Roychowdhury S, Guhabiswas R, Rupert E, Das M, Narayan P. Myocardial protection following del Nido cardioplegia in pediatric cardiac surgery. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2018 May;26(4):267-272. Doi: 10.1177/0218492318773589
- Narayan P, Kshirsagar SN, Mandal CK, Ghorai PA, Rao YM, Das D, Saha A, Chowdhury SR, Rupert E, Das M. Preoperative Glycosylated Hemoglobin: A Risk Factor for Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2017, 104(2):606-612.
- Das R, Kapoor L, Ganguly S, Maity A, RoyChowdhury S, Narayan P. Giant Left Atrial Appendage Aneurysm: A Rare Entity. Ann Thorac Surg. 2018 Dec;106(6):e323-e324. doi: 10.1016/j.athoracsur.2018.04.018.
Posts Held in Past
- Associate Consultant Cardiac Anesthetist B M Birla institute Kolkata,
- Junior Consultant Cardiac Anesthetist, B M Birla institute Kolkata,
- Senior Registrar cardiac anesthetist Southern Railway Hospital Perambur,
- Fellow of Cardiac Anesthesia Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital Bangalore.
English, Hindi, Bengali