Dr Amit Kumar completed his MBBS from AN Magadh Medical College, Gaya. After that, he completed his MD (Clinical Oncology) from PMCH in 2007. He has a wide experience of more than 12 years from different hospitals like VMCC Safdarjung Hospital, Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH, Mumbai) and MTMH, Jamshedpur
Fields of Expertise
- Head and Neck
Key Procedures Performed
Chemotherapy | Immunotherapy
- Clinical Trial Designs, analysis & reporting from Biostatistics Resources & Training Centre, CMC Vellore.
- Qualified certificate course program, Indian Association Palliative care.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Life member of:
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Posts Held in Past
Sr. Consultant - Medical Oncology at Meherbai Tata Memorial Hospital, Jamshedpur
English, Hindi, Bengali