Dr. Sandip Pal is currently a Consultant Interventional Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Narayana Hospitals, Kolkata since 2014. Before joining NH, he worked as an Assistant Professor in the department of Gastroenterology. Dr. Pal is lifetime member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India, West Bengal chapter of Indian Society of Gastroenterology and a trainee member of American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Key Procedures Performed:
- ERCP – Advanced
- EUS – Therapeutic
- EUS guided Hepatilogastrostomy
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Life member of lndian Society of Gastroenterology
- Life member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
- Life member of West Bengal Chapter of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Trainee member of American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- S Kakati, B Ooley, S Pal, UJ Deka, Pulmonary manifestations in SLE with special reference to HRCT. Original article in Journal of Association of physicians of India. Vol 55. December 2007.
- Sandip Pal, R K Kotokey; Sheehan's Syndrome-A clinical study. Bulletin of life sciences, Dibrugarh University, Assam, Vol xi, March 2005, Issn 0971-5746.
- s Kakati, B Ooley, S Pal, UJ Deka, Elephantiasis Nostras Verrucosa; a rare thyroid dermopathy in Grave's disease. Journal of Association of physicians of India. Vol 53. June 2005.
- S. D. Chowdhury, A. K. Dutta, S. Pal, R. V. Leena, A. Chacko . Jejunogastric intussception causing GI bleeding. Endoscopy 2011, 43; E247.
- Sandip Pal, R Jeyamani. Hemophagocytic Syndrome Precipitating Acute on Chronic Liver Failure--- a Case Report and Review of Literature. MED EJ, Dr MGR University, Chennai; March - April 2012 Volume - 2 No - 2, SI no. 184,