Dr Sandip Pal is currently a Consultant Interventional Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
at Narayana Hospitals, Kolkata since 2014. Before joining NH, he worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Gastroenterology. Dr Pal is a lifetime member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India, West Bengal chapter of Indian Society of Gastroenterology and a trainee member of the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Key Procedures Performed:
- THERAPEUTIC AND DIAGNOSTIC UPPER AND LOWER ENDOSCOPIES
- ADVANCED ERCP
- CHOLANGIOSCOPIC LASER STONE TREATMENT OF LARGE CBD STONES
- DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC EUS
- THIRD SPACE ENDOSCOPY
- POEM FOR ACHALASIA CARDIA
- G POEM FOR GASTROPARESIS
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Life Member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Life member of the Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
- Life member of West Bengal Chapter of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Trainee member of American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- S Kakati, B Ooley, S Pal, UJ Deka, Pulmonary manifestations in SLE with special reference to HRCT. Original article in Journal of Association of Physicians of India. Vol 55. December 2007.
- Sandip Pal, R K Kotokey; Sheehan's Syndrome-A clinical study. Bulletin of life sciences, Dibrugarh University, Assam, Vol xi, March 2005, Issn 0971-5746.
- s Kakati, B Ooley, S Pal, UJ Deka, Elephantiasis Nostras Verrucosa; a rare thyroid dermopathy in Grave's disease. Journal of Association of Physicians of India. Vol 53. June 2005.
- S. D. Chowdhury, A. K. Dutta, S. Pal, R. V. Leena, A. Chacko. Jejunogastric intussusception causes GI bleeding. Endoscopy 2011, 43; E247.
- Sandip Pal, R Jeyamani. Hemophagocytic Syndrome Precipitating Acute on Chronic Liver Failure--- a Case Report and Review of Literature. MED EJ, Dr MGR University, Chennai; March - April 2012 Volume - 2 No - 2, SI no. 184,