Dr Nikhil Mahajan did his MBBS from ASCOMS Jammu and MD medicine from GMC Jammu. Post that he joined government PSC services and served the needy for 6 months. He did his super-specialization degree (DNB) from prestigious Medanta the Medicity institute. He further enhanced his endoscopic skills by doing fellowship in ERCP and EUS at SJRH, Meerut. Further he learnt Third space endoscopic skills (POEM, EMR and ESD) from West China Hospital in Chengdu, China. He has also worked as Consultant Gastroenterology in Shrimann Hospital, Jalandhar. He has vast exposure of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic skills including EUS, ERCP and third space endoscopies. He is a life time member of societies like Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG). Academically he has many publications to his name in reputed journals. Also has done many live case/poster presentations at various national and international conferences and platforms.
- MBBS, MD (Medicine) GMC Jammu
- DNB (Gastroenterology) Medanta- Gurugram
- Advanced GI fellowship (SJRH, Meerut and WCH, Chengdu China)
Post held in past
- Fellow in Gastroenterology at Medanta, Gurugram
- Consultant Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Shrimann Hospital, Jalandhar.
Fields of Experience
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic UGI and LGI endoscopies- EVL, Sclerotherapy, Glue injection, APC, Polypectomy, Foreign body removal, enteral stenting.
- ERCP- CBD stone removal, Biliary SEMS
- EUS- diagnostic and therapeutic including FNAC, cystogastrostomy
- Third space endoscopy- POEM, EMR, ESD
Awards & Recognition
- Advanced GI fellowship in EUS and ERCP from SJRH in Meerut
- Advanced GI fellowship in third space endoscopy from prestigious West China Hospital in Chengdu