Dr. Girish Gupta is a leading orthopedic specialist, who is charting new territory in the field of hand surgery and offering a higher standard of care to patients across Rajasthan. Trained by some of the best hand surgeons in the Country, Dr. Gupta can provide patients of all ages with effective treatment options for hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions - building a treatment program specific to each.
Having received Carl Zeiss Training in Microvascular Surgery, he provides the latest treatment options for some of the most common as well as challenging hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions seen today - from childhood fractures and carpal tunnel syndrome to arthritis and other degenerative joint conditions. Dr. Gupta is an expert in treating Congenital Anomalies of hand & recently organized a National level Congenital Hand Anomalies Symposium – Live Hand Surgery Conference & a free surgery program for needy children in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Fields of Expertise
- Hand & Upper Extremity and Micro-vascular Surgeries
- Deformity correction in limbs
- Management of Hand Fractures & Soft Tissue Injuries of Hand
- Malunited Fractures & Infections of Hand & Upper Limb
- Infection (Osteomyelitis) of the Bone
- Congenital Anomalies like Syndactyly, extra digits, absence of part or bone
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger finger, tennis elbow etc.
- Complex elbow surgeries including radial head replacement
- Tendon grafting
- Crushed or completely cut (Amputated) upper or lower limbs
- Vascular or nerve injury (old & acute)
- Treatment for Burns with electric current or fire
Professional Membership & Certification
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Indian Society for the Surgery of Hand
- Rajasthan Orthopaedic Surgeons Association
- Jaipur Orthopaedic Society
- Jaipur Hand Surgery Association
- Consultant – Orthopaedics, Bhandari hospital, Jaipur
- Sr. Resident – Orthopaedics, SDMH, Jaipur