Dr Dinesh Gupta has a vast experience of onco-surgeries (cancer surgery) and has performed all types of endoscopic procedures besides minor surgeries and emergency surgeries. He routinely performs all types of major and minor Onco-surgical procedures which includes resection of H&N tumors with recons, Organ preserving H&N procedures, Breast conservation surgery with/without reconstruction, GI surgeries, Organ preservation colorectal procedures, Esophageal Surgeries, Urogenital and Gynecological Cancer Surgeries, soft tissue tumor resections with reconstruction.
Dr. Gupta has completed a 2 yr IFHNOS-GOLF International Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology from IFHNOS – International Federation of Head and Neck Oncosurgeons under the leadership of Dr Jatin Shah.
He has a keen interest in advanced Onco-surgeries like Robotic Onco-surgeries, Endoscopic Onco-surgeries and Organ Preservation Onco-surgeries.
- MBBS: Pt BDS PGIMS, Rohtak
- MS (General Surgery): RNT Medical College, Udaipur
- DNB (Surgical Oncology) : BMCHRC, Jaipur
- IFHNOS-GOLF Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology
Post held in past
- Senior Consultant & HOD, Surgical Oncology: Jindal Institute of Medical Sciences, Hisar
- Senior Consultant, Surgical Oncology: Manipal Hospital, Jaipur
- Senior Consultant, Surgical Oncology: Apex Hospital, Jaipur
Fields of Experience
- Head and Neck Cancer surgeries
- Breast Cancer surgeries
- GI Cancer surgeries
- Urological and Gynae Cancer surgeries
- Chemo Port Surgeries
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeon of India
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India
- Foundation for Head & Neck Oncology
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncologist
- Indian Medical Association
Key Procedures Performed
- Head and Neck Cancer surgeries – Commando, Neck dissections, Thyroid surgeries, Surgeries for malignancy of Maxilla, Parotid, Larynx.
- Breast Cancer surgeries – MRM, Breast Conserving Surgeries, Lumpectomies, Breast Reconstruction
- GI Cancer surgeries – Surgeries for cancers of Stomach, Colon, Rectum, Gall bladder, Pancreas, Esophagus etc
- Urological Cancer surgeries
- Gynaecological Cancer – Radical Hysterectomies
- Endoscopies – Diagnostic and therapeutic Laryngoscopy, Bronchoscopy etc